the reporting on this is weird, i think there is a 2000 foot tower involved
in this expedited project, but its not this tower, I think this is
sensationalism in reporting (mention a 2000 foot tower, simply because you
can, then that a tower collapsed, let peoples brains fill in the gaps so
youre not technichally a liar, but you get the adclicks)