Ignore the LED's on the radio, use phone or laptop to align.
Be sure to turn off all of the "auto" setting. So, automatic power backoff
and receive target power. align just like any other link. the actual and
ideal signals will tell you if you have done enough. we usually beat the
ideal by a little bit depending on the antennas.

--

Adair Winter
VP, Network Operations / Co-Owner