Thanks, I think I will stick to the 11 for now.

From: Chris Fabien
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 8:03 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT One for the borg

13.5 kinks easier too, especially 1". Even tho ote stiffer it's easier to get
sdr11 placed and routed into peds/handholds without linking.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018, 9:51 AM Chuck Hogg <ch...@shelbybb.com> wrote:

  The 13.5 tends to squish a little more than 11.  If it sits outside long
enough, it is a bit more brittle too.  We've had some minor issues where
plowing in rocky areas and the rocks can sometimes squish it.

  Regards,
  Chuck