The easiest way I've found to align a link was with the McCown scope thingy. I was able to align a 10 mile 11 GHz link all by my lonesome. Not quite plug and play, but it was operational within a couple dB of optimal when I powered it on. I also did a 7.5 mile link that was dead-on when I powered it on (again, all by myself).

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>