That's what I thought, until somebody told me otherwise... I think I tested
using pins 1/2 and 3/6,but I don't remember for sure... I know for sure
that they will work with the Cambium pinout though. I remember testing a
few different modules, but the only ones I remember for sure were the old
802.11n Powerbeams. As far as I can remember, everything I tried with a
gigabit port worked on reverse polarity, but nothing with 10/100 ports did.