Anybody know if an 11GHz PTP800 ODU will mate with a Trango dish? I know the PTP800 ODUs are Remec rectangular, but the Trango dish is Remec circular. But aren't the physical interface dimensions the same? The Trango dish is just a round hole, so no plate to rotate to change polarity.

Got a dead ODU on an ApexPlus-11 and I think I can get my hands on a PTP800 ODU-B. I know Cambium/Ceragon has single and dual pol IP20/PTP820 Remec adapters now, so we're debating whether to fix the one end with this or just swap to PTP820's.