From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 5:10 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Revisiting Backup LTE service - devices

twilio or hologram.io<http://hologram.io> might fit the bill, mikrotik w/ lte
dongle or a netgear dual wan LTE router is the way to go for seemless failover

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 2:02 PM, Paul McCall
<pa...@pdmnet.net<mailto:pa...@pdmnet.net>> wrote:
We want to start offering our rural customers an LTE option as an on demand
backup service.

I know Ting is commonly used, although it looks like $ 10 / GB is their cost.
Seems a little high.

Verizon has some interesting plans once you talk to the right people, and their
JetPack device is FREE through the end of the month.

What are you guys using?  Can you share details please?

Paul

Paul McCall, President
PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.
658 Old Dixie