Yeah I was going to mention that. When it comes down to remodeling the building or buying blades, then blades are a clear winner.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Paul Stewart" <p...@paulstewart.org>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 5/16/2018 8:47:03 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT NOC server choice

We utilize a combination of blade systems and 1U/2U servers …. Wouldn’t say blade systems are going away. Basically the biggest sell point for them is space/power (footprint). If space/power is at a premium (ie. 3rd party data center) and you need to put many servers into it then it can make sense …. In our case this is exactly why we continue to deploy Cisco ACS blade systems in particular – they work well and footprint is small.

In areas where we have abundant space/power then 1U servers are preferred

Paul