What does a traveler expect to pay to park in one of these places?  I have
about 10 acres next to I-80 with water, power and sewer already installed.  I
could lay down some gravel and put up a sign.

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 9:39 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] RV park network design

industrial vending machine selling routers.
Im trying to get the one we are doing to finger conduit to each site post for
future use, whether fiber or copper

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 10:22 AM, Cameron Crum <cc...@wispmon.com> wrote:

  You'd be surprised. A lot of them travel with their own cable modems and wifi
routers. But you could always rent them one, or set up each ONT with a small
wifi router already and give them a choice.

  On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Jason McKemie