First, I'd recommend the new AF5XHD which is a huge upgrade over the AF5x.

You can then use that radio with either the 30db or 34db dish you listed.
At 15 miles, I would recommend the 34db dish as that is quite the long
haul. If the customer is paying any decent amount of money, you'll recoup
your costs quickly.

With 34db dishes and clean 20mhz spectrum, you can easily move about 240
Mbps aggregate through the link with 10x modulation and you can decide duty
cycle like 50/50 for 120 Mbps each way or 75/25, etc.

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi