Hi Everyone,

I wanted to jump in and let everyone know that we apologize that we are no
longer able to stay on top of the Amazon instance associated with the list.
Amazon has been great as a platform, it really has worked well, all up to the
point where the hackers have caused us more grief than we are equipped to deal
with any more.

For the record, AWS has been 100% (and I mean 100%) flawless in performance and
consistency.  The problems a couple months ago and now, are of a nature of
hacks from the outside world, of which we were able to mitigate them last time,
and to some extent, again this time.  My main staff member who managed this, is
no longer accessible to me, so problem solving on these hacks has been slower
and less effective than I am comfortable with.   Therefore, it seems beyond the
scope, long term, of what makes good sense for the list, for us, or for Chuck
to have to deal with.

Pride is a funny thing, but we actually took pride in being able to provide the
service, even absorbing the cost beyond what some have said is reasonable.
Likewise, we are also proud to see AFMUG continue at its new home, under a new
"group care" and our helping as much as we can with that effort.

Thank you for being patient as we move this all over to a new home.

Paul

Paul McCall, President
PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.
658 Old Dixie Highway