From: "Jason McKemie" <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] List
Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2018 10:44 PM

There are more pros:Superman
A lot of fun
A bunch of those cons are also pros.

On Wednesday, June 6, 2018, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

To drink or not to drink.  Pros and cons

Pros

Buzz

Cons

Dick stops working, even the next day

Ugly women look good to you

You hit on ugly women

You can fu*k up your ability to get insurance or a drivers license

Hangovers

Puke mouth

Kissing a puke mouth

Beer goggles

Beer gut

Puking

Cleaning up Puke

Screwing your buddies wife

Waking up in jail for no apparent reason

Waking up in your car not knowing where you are

Waking up not knowing where you are

Discovering you bought many rounds for the whole bar on your credit
card

Waking up with a new girlfriend that you don’t know.

Learning you were making out with a totally fugly girl that is old enough
to be your mother.

Puking in public venues before thousands of people

Waking up face down in a bathtub thinking you are dead because all you can
see is white.

Did I mention that your dick stops working...

So I have been told...