I have a A5C that is giving me grief.  I'm getting hundreds of Rx FCS
errors on the Mikrotik when I'm running gigabit, if I force it to 100 fdx,
the Rx FCS errors stop, but Rx Code errors start incrementing instead.
I've always gotten some amount of Rx FCS errors from Mimosa A5/A5C units,
but not nearly this many.  It's starting to have an effect on service on
the sector.

Any ideas what I should look at?  Some people were claiming that putting
something like a Netonix in between the Mimosa and the Mikrotik solved
their issues, but I'm wondering if the surge suppressors are creating an
issue as well.

-Jason