Dear Boubakri
Thank you very much for this invitation. I serve a community where internet
access is a big challenge. People have no access. It has been a source of
concern for me as per how do I reach out to this group of people to promote
knowledge equity without the internet. Learning that there is a way we
could do this is very exciting for me. I have joined the group as a
member to see how we can work around this together.
Thank you
Best.
*Chiemezie Atama (PhD)*

*Population, Gender and Development Studies*
*Department of Sociology & Anthropology*
*Faculty of the Social Sciences*
*University of Nigeria, Nsukka.*
*Founding Director*
*Equity Watch Initiative*