Hi everyone!

I am reaching out to you to let you know that we are entering the final
week of the input collection cycle for the proposal regarding the future of
Wikimedia
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Updating_the_ecosystem_of_Wikimedia_organizations/Recognition_and_Funding_for_Movement_Organizations>
organizations <http://organizations.it>. It is important to have the
perspectives from Africa well represented, so I am reaching out directly to
you! What are your thoughts regarding the future of the ecosystem? Join the
meta discussion
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Updating_the_ecosystem_of_Wikimedia_organizations/Recognition_and_Funding_for_Movement_Organizations>
and share your perspective!

Additionally, I am inviting you to join two public calls
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Updating_the_ecosystem_of_Wikimedia_organizations/Recognition_and_Funding_for_Movement_Organizations#Public_feedback_calls:_September_2026>
on areas of disagreement surfaced by prior conversations:

   1.

   Tuesday, September 29, 16:00-17:00 UTC on affiliate growth paths,
   2.

   Friday, October 2nd, 17:00-18:00 UTC on affiliate overlaps.


The calls will focus on collectively finding solutions to these two
important matters.  Links to the calls will be shared here 24 hours prior
to the calls taking place.

Looking forward to learning from more insights from you! Have a great
weekend!
-- 

*Kaarel Vaidla* (he/him)
Wikimedia Foundation <https://wikimediafoundation.org/>
_______________________________________________
African-Wikimedians mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to