This opportunity may be of interest to some. Apparently they need
fluent native speakers. (Fwd from H-Africa)...  Don

Date:   Wed, 11 Apr 2007
From:   Pablo Diego-Rosell
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Macro International is looking for evaluators of radio programs in the
following languages:

-Kirundi (Burundi, Rwanda)
-Swahili (Kenya, Tanzania)
-Amharic (Ethiopia)
-French (Congo, DRC, Gabon, Cameroon, etc.)

These evaluators (we call them control listeners) will be asked to
listen to 4 half-hour programs broadcast in the specific language and
evaluate the content, presentations, objectivity, etc. in a
questionnaire.  We will pay $500 honorarium for the task.  It will
take probably about 10-15 hours do to the work or less depending on a
person.

Macro International is particularly interested in individuals with a
master's or other professional degree. Individuals must also be living
outside the country of evaluation, and be professionals in education,
public policy, media, or something similar.  Individuals must be
familiar with current events in country of evaluation. Control
listeners can work remotely - at home or office.

All those interested in participating in the survey should email Pablo
Diego-Rosell at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and include the
language and country of origin (e.g. "Kirundi - Burundi") in the
subject line. Also, please include a resume or CV.

Sincerely,

Pablo Diego-Rosell
Research Manager
Macro International