FYI, this item was seen on H-Swahili, but concerns public service in several
African languages. I believe this is based in the US. (For further info,
contact Dr. Lioba Moshi at the address indicated.)   Don

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:24:32 -0400
From: moshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear All
The  Language Line Services is in great need for interpreters for:  Akan,
Fulani, Mandinka, Lingala, and Krio. The pay is modest but the most important
part to this is that you will be able to save a child at a hospital emergency
room, serve an elderly who needs social or legal service but cannot speak
English. I have been with the Language Line Services since 1984, not for the
pay, but for the gratification that I hel[ed someone from the continent who was
in dire need. I am, therefore, glad for all those I have been able to help by
speaking on their behalf.  I am glad to proudly serve my people, the African
people.

If you can do this, please send me your name and telephone number and I will
set up an interview for you with Language Line Services.

Thanks.
LM

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: