In addition to occasional requests for translators in North America
and Europe, there are also occasional requests for tutors of specific
African languages. I pass these on since some readers are in those
regions, and also because they are also news relating to African
languages. The below is for Wolof in the Los Angeles area. (fwd from
H-Hausa) ...  Don

FYI - request for Wolof tutors from Professor Katrina Daly Thompson,
African Languages Coordinator -

>From Professor Thompson:

I am trying to compile a list of Wolof speakers in the LA area
interested in providing tutoring in conversational Wolof. Please
contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with your name, email address,
phone number, and (if applicable) any experience you may have.

Also, please pass this information along to anyone you think would be
qualified.

--

Katrina Daly Thompson

Asst. Professor in Residence, Linguistics African Languages
Coordinator, African Studies Center Chair, Interdepartmental Program
in African Studies University of California - Los Angeles (UCLA)
10389B Bunche Hall, PO Box 951310, Los Angeles, CA 90095

Tel: 310-794-1972 Fax: 310-206-2250

Information forwarded by the UCLA African Studies Center -
http://www.international.ucla.edu/africa

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional