Event calendar: Star member club-Erdington

Tuesday: Join our quiz community and play against others for free and win
amazing prizes
Wednesday: Free Easy single Adult Karaoke night: Coors Light tap beers.
8pm – 12pm
Thursday:Jazz NightOut withFAMOUS names from the world of jazz will be
descending on the star member club from the 2nd of August for a phenomenal
night of love and romance
Friday:some karaoke ... Gotta love crazy nights in the pub. Plenty of HAPPY HOUR
Saturdays:Diamonds and Gold . From 2nd August . hottest new night club. Djs
playing RnB, Motown, African, Bashment, coupe decale and more. Playing from
10pm-late plus after party.
Sunday:Music, We have a full variety of music on the jukebox as well as hosting
DJs and karoakee. HAPPY HOUR

We invite Artistic individuals, none practicing Artists and art appreciators to
partake in these dynamics community events using your chosen art form to
creativity articulate that you are as an individual

THE STAR MEMBER COMMUNITY CLUB: 50 Sutton road, Erdington, Birmingham, B23
6QL..  Call Steve: 07508591615. Fred: 07720431026 for reservation.

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at
Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html