Reply to: i...@worldservicesusa.com [?]
Date: 2008-12-29, 9:32AM EST

World Services is a translation/interpretation company based in
Atlanta, GA. We are currently looking for translators and interpreters
for part-time work within your area.

Languages: Bambara

Requirements:

Language proficiency (Medical Interpreter)
Own transportation
Reliable and Responsible

Please send your resume at i...@worldservicesusa.com

For more information contact us at: 404-486-5986

http://www.worldservicesusa.com

**************************** Disclaimer ******************************
Copyright: In accordance with Title 17, United States Code Section
107, this material is distributed without profit for research and
educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material posted
to this list for purposes that go beyond "fair use," you must obtain
permission from the copyright owner.
Content: The sender does not vouch for the veracity nor the accuracy
of the contents of this message, which are the sole responsibility of
the copyright owner. Also, the sender does not necessarily agree or
disagree with any opinions that are expressed in this message.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: