What is going on or not going on.?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Seun Ojedeji <[email protected]> 
Date:03/12/2015  21:06  (GMT+02:00) 
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] To the Attention of the Chairman of AfriNIC     
Board 

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 3 Dec 2015 19:45, "Marcus K. G. Adomey" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hi Kivuva,
>I have advise myself not to react anymore on this mailing list to the 
>recklessness of the chair.
>
SO: With due respect Marcus, I don't think this is an appropriate way to 
describe the action of the Chair. As you may recall there was a time when I 
wanted to take the floor but got put out of order. While it was a little bit 
embarrassing, it's something I took offline with the Chair and he provided some 
explanation why he did so; in the long run I believe the goal is to ensure we 
all got a fair share of the floor while also keeping to scope.

Nevertheless, I believe the face 2 face is not the only means of raising 
issues/contributing so you(we) can always raise the issues on the mailing list 
as well. I encourage you to do so if you think your concern is yet to be 
addressed at the face 2 face.

Regards
PS: As already mentioned, issues relating to AfriNIC can/should be discussed 
within the designated lists. I think the community-discuss list may be most 
appropriate if you are not subscribed on the members list.
> Cheers,
>
>
> Marcus
>
> ________________________________
> Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 17:09:12 +0100
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] To the Attention of the Chairman of AfriNIC 
> Board
>
>
> > Impolitely,  you drove me away from the microphone as if I was wrong. Only 
> > that you are displaying your inability to manage the affairs of the Board.
> >
>
> The chair apologized on this. There is no point of taking it further.
>
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________ AfrICANN mailing list 
> [email protected] https://lists.afrinic.net/mailman/listinfo/africann
>
> _______________________________________________
> AfrICANN mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.afrinic.net/mailman/listinfo/africann
>
_______________________________________________
AfrICANN mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.afrinic.net/mailman/listinfo/africann

Reply via email to