I’m not sure that “petitions” is exactly accurate.
They published this:
http://cis-india.org/internet-governance/blog/cis-statement-on-sexual-harrasment-at-icann55

I’m not sure if they’ve formally written to ICANN or not – there’s no sign of 
any letter on the correspondence page:
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/correspondence


I’m also a bit confused as to why they think that issuing this statement before 
the ICANN Ombudsman has had a chance to deal with the issue is helpful. Though 
there are also some “interesting” issues in how they even describe the 
Ombudsman…

Regards

Michele
--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting, Colocation & Domains
http://www.blacknight.host/
http://blog.blacknight.com/
http://ceo.hosting/
Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
-------------------------------
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business Park,Sleaty
Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

From: Remmy Nweke <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Reply-To: "[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>" 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Date: Wednesday 23 March 2016 at 04:26
To: Afri-Discuss 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>,
 "[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>" 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Subject: [AfrICANN-discuss] Share


ITREALMS: CIS petitions board over sexual harassment @ ICANN55 
http://www.itrealms.com.ng/2016/03/cis-petitions-board-over-sexual.html?m=1 
(Share from CM Browser)
_______________________________________________
AfrICANN mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.afrinic.net/mailman/listinfo/africann

Reply via email to