Hi Sarah ,

I would also like to support Bashar's suggestions 2, 3 and 4.

I find them very interesting

Eva

De : Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong
Envoyé le :mercredi 26 août 2020 09:16
À : Barrack Otieno
Cc : AfrICANN list; Afri-Discuss; aziz hilali
Objet :Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN69 (Virtual)

Hello Sarah

Please finds some suggestions

1-AFRICA Region role to play (reflexion/perspective) on Next Round of NewgTLD
Africa Region

2-Impact of COVID19 on domain name system in Africa : community role to play

3-Impact of DNS abuse to the Internet community in Africa

4-  Universal Acceptance (UA) for better Internet development in Africa
5-Improving AFRICA Community implication on ICANN during COVID19 pandemic

Thanks

------------

Cordialement

ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG

----------------------------------

PRESIDENT & CEO

"HOUSE OF AFRICA"

E-mail: bachar@houseof.africa
Twitter: @HOUSEOFAFRIK
WEBSITE : www.houseof.africa
Whatsapp: +23566274284
Skype: Bongbour

-------------------------------------

Le Secrétaire Exécutif/Executive Secretary

Forum sur la Gouvernance de l'Internet au Tchad (FGI Tchad) / Chad Internet Governance Forum

E-mail: bac...@igf.td
Website: www.igf.td
Twitter :@IGFCHAD
https://twitter.com/bacharbong
Tél:0023566274284
N'djaména(Tchad)

|AFRINIC Fellow|ISOC CHAD Member|ICANN/AFRALO Member|NEXTGEN Fellow|GIVE1PROJECT MEMBER|IGFSA MEMBER|ACIEDD BOARD MEMBER|UN YOUTH DELEGATE - CHAD 2016-2018|ICANN60 Fellow ||Youth Peacebuilder|VP United Nations Association of Chad (UNA-Tchad)||