(Apologies for cross-posting)

Dear Colleagues,

Exciting news! AFRINIC is thrilled to announce our first webinar of 2024:

  1. Webinar Title: AFRINIC Services and Initiatives to Support Internet in Africa
  2. Date: 15/02/2024
  3. Duration: 90 Minutes
  4. Type: Panel Discussion Registration
  5. Registration link

This session marks the beginning of a series of engaging webinars, each delving into critical topics related to AFRINIC's work and its impact on Internet development in Africa.

Registration is open now! Secure your spot by clicking here.

Be sure to save the date and spread the word – your participation is key to making these sessions a success!

Here's a glimpse of what's coming up next:

  1. Bâtir l'Avenir Numérique : Une Exploration Approfondie des Services Clés d'AFRINIC
  2. Collaborating with AFRINIC: Stories from Our Community
  3. Internet Development Initiatives in Africa

Explore the full schedule and learn more about each webinar on our Webinar Series Page.

Thank you for your enthusiasm and support. We look forward to having you join us for these insightful sessions!

Don't miss any further communications about our events.

Note: This is a receive-only mailing list.

Kind Regards,

AFRINIC Communications.

www.afrinic.net