Gua seringna ke cibadak
Jkt lu gawe ya
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

-----Original Message-----
From: Astrid Habie <astrid.ha...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 23:08:35
To: <aga-madjid@googlegroups.com>
Subject: ~ aga ~ Re: sepiiii...............

Di deket gunung wangun, emang lo tau daerah situ?

Senin inboxnya pada banyak, isinya cmn kita chat berdua doang, wkwkwkwkwk

ampun aga'ers :p

--
Sent from my mobile device

best regards,

Astrid

"Hide the pain and fear far
The one who's right will win
Know that everything is in your hands"

RISE ~ Yoko Kanno, Origa

you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups.
to post emails, just send to :
aga-madjid@googlegroups.com
to join this group, send blank email to :
aga-madjid-subscr...@googlegroups.com
to quit from this group, just send email to :
aga-madjid-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
if you wanna know me, please visit my facebook at aga8...@gmail.com
thanks for joinning this group.

Kirim email ke