Youngest Son : Tell me Daddy, what is the difference between Potentiality
and Reality ?

Dad : I'll show you, Dad turns to his wife and asks her : Would you sleep
with Robert RedFord for 1 Million Dollars ?

Wife : Yes of course, I would never waste such an Opportunity.

Then Dad asks his Daughter, if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 Million
Dollars ?

Daughter : Wow, yes he is my Fantasy.

So Dad turns to his Elder Son and asks him : Would you sleep with Tom Cruise
for 1 Million Dollars ?

Elder Son : Yeah, why not ? Imagine what I could do with 1 million Dollars,
I would never Hesitate.

So the Father turns back to his younger Son saying : you see Son,
Potentially we are sitting with 3 Million Dollars, but in Reality we are
living with 2 Prostitutes and 1 Gay.

--
you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups.
to post emails, just send to :

Kirim email ke