-----Original Message-----
From: Haneef Shazuli <haneefshaz...@gmail.com>
Sender: chu...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 20:42:14
To: <chu...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Chumma:*) Paris Hilton Converts to Islam

          *Paris Hilton Converts to Islam <http://www.islamicmiracles.net/>*
  By *Johnny Wilko* <http://www.islamicmiracles.net/> 03/02/2011 22:35:00

 [image: Paris Hilton wants to spread the word of Islam to the
world]<http://www.islamicmiracles.net/>
*Paris Hilton wants to spread the word of Islam to the world
<http://www.islamicmiracles.net/>*

*JEDDAH - Saudi Arabia - Former American socialite, Paris Hilton has
converted to Islam, her spokesman, Ian Brinkham, has revealed to CBS
news.<http://www.islamicmiracles.net/>
*
 "She has been toying with the idea for quite a while now and when she was
imprisoned at Century Regional Detention Facility in 2007,  she encountered
a few people who had already converted," Mr Brinkham
said.<http://www.islamicmiracles.net/>
By converting to the Muslim faith, Paris Hilton has decided to shun her old
life as a celebrity skank. <http://www.islamicmiracles.net/>
Speaking from an Islamic study retreat in Jeddah, she said: "I have now
found total peace in my life. Before, I used to be known as an STD-ridden
streetwalker , a 'hoe' and a person of loose morals, but now, things have
changed. Allah be praised." <http://www.islamicmiracles.net/>
*Hollywood Jihad*
<http://www.islamicmiracles.net/>
Ms Hilton plans to return to Los Angeles next week to start her own Islamic
school in the middle of Beverly Hills. <http://www.islamicmiracles.net/>
"Forget Scientology or Kaballah. This is the religion to be in now. I'm not
going to be wearing a piece of red string on my wrist or walk around like a
robot talking to Xenu. Islam is the new must-have religion. and I'm going to
spread the word of the Koran to everyone," an excited Paris Hilton
said.<http://www.islamicmiracles.net/>
Paris Hilton also plans to change her name to 'Tahirah' which means 'Pure,
chaste' in Arabic. Her Islamic school will open in July and is set to become
a popular Hollywood spiritual haunt for many
celebrities.<http://www.islamicmiracles.net/>

--
you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups.
to post emails, just send to :

Kirim email ke