Hadiahnya Masuk RDK gak mau tau..

From: aga-madjid@googlegroups.com [mailto:aga-madjid@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of presiden rdk
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:37 AM
To: aga-madjid@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ~ aga ~ Joke

iya deh,
Jib loe mau hadiah apa dari gue? 3gp ya
Asal jangan minta dimasukin jadi member RDK yah..
xixixixi....

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 8:27 AM, Morningmoon <moonha...@gmail.com> wrote:

hus elo, kasih lah najib hari ini bebas tanpa dicela
kan his birthday gitu looooooh
yok sbg hadiah ultah hari ini jadi hari anti cela najib
yeayyyyy \(^o^)/
hari cela syarini ajah

 I do my thing & u do ur thing, I'm not in this world to live up to ur
expectations & u are not in this world to live up to mine.
U are u & I am I, & if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful.... If
not, it can't be helped

The Gestalt prayer, FP

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 8:15 AM, presiden rdk <president....@gmail.com>