huweeeeeee, kirain neeta ikutttttttttttttttttt * I do my thing & u do ur thing, I'm not in this world to live up to ur expectations & u are not in this world to live up to mine. U are u & I am I, & if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful.... If not, it can't be helped
The Gestalt prayer, FP* On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:14 PM, aNeeTa FiZ <[email protected]> wrote: > ** > Saya ngga bun.. Huhuhuhu... > > Powered by Telkomsel JenningBerry® > ------------------------------ > *From: * Morningmoon <[email protected]> > *Sender: * [email protected] > *Date: *Wed, 2 May 2012 12:12:12 +0700 > *To: *<[email protected]> > *ReplyTo: * [email protected] > *Subject: *~ aga ~ sapa yg nongton laruku, barengan donggggg > > > * I do my thing & u do ur thing, I'm not in this world to live up to ur > expectations & u are not in this world to live up to mine. > U are u & I am I, & if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful.... If > not, it can't be helped > > The Gestalt prayer, FP* > > > -- > you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups. > to post emails, just send to : > [email protected] > to join this group, send blank email to : > [email protected] > to quit from this group, just send email to : > [email protected] > please visit to www.facebook.com/aga.madjid, > add my Yahoo Messenger at [email protected] or > add my twitter @aga_madjid > thanks for joinning this group. > > -- > you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups. > to post emails, just send to : > [email protected] > to join this group, send blank email to : > [email protected] > to quit from this group, just send email to : > [email protected] > please visit to www.facebook.com/aga.madjid, > add my Yahoo Messenger at [email protected] or > add my twitter @aga_madjid > thanks for joinning this group. > -- you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups. to post emails, just send to : [email protected] to join this group, send blank email to : [email protected] to quit from this group, just send email to : [email protected] please visit to www.facebook.com/aga.madjid, add my Yahoo Messenger at [email protected] or add my twitter @aga_madjid thanks for joinning this group.
