From: aga-madjid@googlegroups.com [mailto:aga-madjid@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of LilikS
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:47 AM
To: aga-madjid@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ~ aga ~ Jakarta siaga

Saya sebagai orang bogor hanya bisa berdoa semoga banjir cepat surut.....

karna dari semalaman bogor ujan teyus....

tadi pagi ja mau brangkat gawe ujan deyes anget ampe tembus nana dalam.....

ear.one wrote:
> Barusan sodara gw di bogor update statusnya, gambar kali yg di bogor,
> parah euy aliran airnya...
> Moga2 ngak memperparah banjir di jkt...
> Buat teman2 yg kebanjiran, sabar yah..

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains information that is
privileged and confidential. If you, the reader of this message, are not the
intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return email and delete the original message.

--
you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups.
to post emails, just send to :

--
you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups.
to post emails, just send to :
aga-madjid@googlegroups.com
to join this group, send blank email to :
aga-madjid+subscr...@googlegroups.com
to quit from this group, just send email to :
aga-madjid+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
please visit to www.facebook.com/aga.madjid,
add my Yahoo Messenger at aga.mad...@yahoo.com or
add my twitter @aga_madjid