Mending kita wisata mistis aja bareng bareng lebih seru kan

Thanks & Regards,

Tiejei Teguh Pradnyo Pramito

PT. Meindo Elang Indah

Engineering, Procurement and Construction

Menara Batavia, 3Ard Floor

Jl. K H Mansyur Kav 126, Jakarta 10220

Phone : +62-21-57902855 / Fax : +62-21-57902856

Website: http://meindo.com <http://meindo.com/>

P Save environment, please don't print this e-mail unless  you really need
to.

<Disclaimer>:

This e-mail and any attached files may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you
receive this e-mail in error, inform the sender by reply e-mail, delete and
destroy any printed copy.

Any unauthorized   use, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any part
thereof is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither MEINDO
nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for the e-mail if altered or
falsified nor shall they be liable for any damaged caused by any virus that
might be transmitted with this e-mail.