<http://www.funfunky.com/funky-jokes-zone-f67.html>
A middle-aged couple had finally learned how to send and receive texts on
their cell phones. The wife, being a romantic at heart, decided one day
that she'd send her husband a text while she was out of the house having
coffee with her friend. <http://www.funfunky.com/funky-jokes-zone-f67.html>
 <http://www.funfunky.com/funky-jokes-zone-f67.html>
She texted:
If you are sleeping, send me your dreams.
If you are laughing, send me your smile.
If you are eating, send me a bite.
If you are drinking, send me a sip.
If you are crying, send me your tears.
I love you. <http://www.funfunky.com/funky-jokes-zone-f67.html>
 <http://www.funfunky.com/funky-jokes-zone-f67.html>
The husband, being a nonsense sort of guy, texted back:
I'm on the toilet. Please
advise.<http://www.funfunky.com/funky-jokes-zone-f67.html>
 <http://www.funfunky.com/funky-jokes-zone-f67.html>** <http://goo.gl/G8GPN>
 <http://goo.gl/G8GPN> <http://goo.gl/G8GPN> <http://goo.gl/G8GPN>

--
*".... I am the KING to my own UNIVERSE that Rule my MIND, BODY and
SOUL!!! ...."

you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups.
to post emails, just send to :
aga-madjid@googlegroups.com
to join this group, send blank email to :
aga-madjid+subscr...@googlegroups.com
to quit from this group, just send email to :
aga-madjid+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
please visit to www.facebook.com/aga.madjid,
add my Yahoo Messenger at aga.mad...@yahoo.com or
add my twitter @aga_madjid