The people in this group have a wide variety of skills and I've seen some
interesting, and confusing approaches. I am a programmer with an interest
in Maths and AI but there are many things posted here that I don't fully
understand.

A lot of people are keeping things closed to others, which is fine - but if
anyone is interested in sharing your work so far, this group would be a
great place to get some initial feedback. Sure it may not all be positive,
but overall we and you may learn something new or take your ideas in a
different direction.

I'll start - first, to prove there are no wrong answers I've attached my
first attempt to work out what an intelligent system might look like. It
looks bit naive, but maybe there is something in there might help someone
else?

Since then, I started working on a framework to try and manage AI
processes, also with limited success. https://github.com/acutesoftware/AIKIF

So, please - send us links to your projects!

Cheers,
  Duncan

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T731509cdd81e3f5f-Me2e6d02cd377344d86af3e1f
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups