Kimera - I just looked at this a little and translating - they have a working
"AGI" that can do AI currently and on the roadmap is real AGI but need more
funding for marketing, partnerships and development.

Apparently about 80% non-engineers on their "team/advisers".

The ICO whitepaper page 18 talks high level architecture, kind of interesting.
There appears to be some high-level substance and I'm drilling down looking for
details...

They claim via their app that Nigel learned to dim smartphones in a movie
theater. This is not AGI, it is not AI either... really... unless somehow it
pumped through its "AI" system and learned that way and if it did there should
be more to show for Nigel but not finding much yet. I suppose we could ask some
friends over at RIT who are "using" it?

Hype isn't bad but claiming to have the first AGI when only achieving some
partially finished unproven proto-AGI concept is insulting to serious
researchers. It's like a cool breeze portending a future AGI winter (I doubt
another winter though). They'll be a lot more of these types of companies and
the hype might actually help pave the way... and theere may be some real
substance here after peeling away layer after layer.

John

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T5ada390c367596a4-Me76b71266bc608a57fe8251a
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups