Maybe I should use a name different than judgement. Reflection?
Insightful reflection. The depth of the insight would be relative to
how much knowledge, related to the questions being examined, was
available. So in the primitive model this insight would not be very
good and the program would have to be dependent on what the teacher
could convey to it. But insight would have to be based on putting
different kinds of information together. Novel insight might be
reinforced simply by being in the ballpark, it would not have to be
perfect as long as it was tagging along somewhere within the subject
matter being discussed, described or within the boundaries of
understanding something about a situation that was occurring. I think
different agi's would have to be different if they were thinking for
themselves - to some extent.
Jim Bromer

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/Tcc2adcdd20e1add4-M7c6955f6258922f2a2b834aa
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups