If AGI were "alive" and working today, it would take too much time and
resources to learn how to overcome a quadrillion dollars being misdirected
by people who fall FAR short of genius.

OTOH, ordinary geniuses ARE smart enough to seek, find, and exploit
weaknesses in the coming enslavement of the world's population.

I have been doing what I can. I sued the IRS to go after the 12 Federal
Reserve banks for the ~trillion dollars of income taxes they haven't paid.
A year and a half of litigation established:
1.  There is a bit in the IRS' database that identifies various entities as
being "quasi-governmental organizations", and all procedures routinely
ignore these entities. THIS is how trillions of dollars bounce around
within the "deep state".
2.  There is NO (apparent) way of getting a listing of every entity that
has this bit set, which would provide a complete map of the deep state.
3.  I managed to obtain more than 100 past internal accountings of the
various Federal Reserve banks, that each amount to signed confessions, e.g.
that they claim every dollar they have ever printed as "liabilities" to
offset the vast fortunes their owners are walking away with.
4.  The "judge" is paid by the IRS. My "judge" announced out of the clear
view that I would be fined if I filed any more papers - a fine I would have
to pay before I could appeal it.

Our country has been thoroughly infiltrated and taken over by a criminal
entetprise. Thinking that an AGI could reverse this is delusional.

It IS too late to correct this through legal or peaceful process. Further,
there are competing political "ism" and religious "ology" forces that
complicate carefully targeted methods.

Violent methods would simply be bought out by the very entities that might
be attacked.

Waiting for an AGI to fix this mess would be just plain stupid.

Steve