On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 04:02, Logan Streondj via AGI <agi@agi.topicbox.com>
wrote:

> personally I'm a monist, dualism has too many problems.

What's a monist?

> Everything is consciousness,
> all the things we experience (i.e. photons and fermions),
> are just conscious entities communicating to each other.

That's REALLY stretching the word "conscious" though, isn't it?

Sometimes I unconsciously do things and later they enter my consciousness.
Consciousness consists of thoughts. What thoughts does a photon have in
your opinion?

Consciousness has clearly defined domains too. I would say Stockfish is
somewhat conscious about chess moves as it deliberately chooses some of
them. However, it is not at all conscious about the fact that it runs
inside a box with a keyboard.