I meant, So while synesthesia is not a common example of the
unconscious combination of data of the senses, the actual experiencing
of the different senses does not seem like something that a computer
could do.

On the other hand, the different ways we experience the different
senses presents an interesting dilemma to my point of view. Why aren't
all of our senses of experienced in the same way? Here, our different
kinds of experiencing of the different senses seems to indicate a
mechanical process (so to speak) just as we would program computer to
examine visual data in a different way than it would examine audio
data. And it is so easy to display audio data visually and visual data
as some kind of audio stream that it seems to indicate that
synesthesia is mundane (and can be programmed for us to visualize).
But that is what I am saying. Combining data or relations abstracted
and combined from input devices is something that can be done with a
computer program (to some degree of complexity.) Trying to get the
computer to actually experience sensory data the way we do is absurd
waste of time.