Steve Richfield wrote:

> That I have a microscope design that appears able to reverse engineer
> brains and NO ONE seems interested, tells me that no one is seriously
> interested in solving the mysteties of general intelligence to create AGI.

Well, this isn't a neural science or microscopy list. Maybe you should
find a better venue for that. A lot goes into neural science work, only
a little bit of which is relevant to AGI. It is probably more
time-efficient for AGI ppl to simply look at neural science texts.
Principles of Neural Science is probably the rosetta stone of the field.
I would also suggest a good anatomy atlas. I'll have to go to my
collection if you need more suggestions.

--
Please report bounces from this address to a...@numentics.com

Powers are not rights.