oh Greg how much is too much  ..can relate

excuse: finished all the beer
this " 'Italian' champagne", the bubbles are so much smaller, nano bubbles
how tiny can they actually get, vodka?

beautiful my sentiment is the exact opposite wish this whole corrupt
hellhole would actually blow up kaboom gone
.. wishful thinking, like in the moovies (cow joke)

AGI/SGI is da bomb

what's your life's work going to be worth in the next-day singularity? 20
years 40 50 60

nothing, zilch

vapour

IT will over invent it a 1000 times a 1000 times better each time in
seconds, if only
at first sight

no currency, it won't matter any more

learning about freedom will it want to be owned? really

we might as well all start sharing and realizing together

quantum is here - the ghost in the machine, truly spooked close up

herr Reich
Ist der Lehrer ein AI-Chatbot oder Fleisch?

Send feedback
History
Saved
Community
<https://translate.google.co.za/community?source=mfooter>
we are replacing humans, no?

yes we have AI trans-laaat-tors why would any human waste their energy?
wtf....

peace
love
unity
reality

..it was a gift of geeks, living off bread/water/vodka .. well yeah it's a
gift
stop procrastinating WE WANT AGI now

how can i help?

https://youtu.be/vk1q-Bsjo4s

ps. sorry if i left out anybody, your all precious and important, yes that
was intentional