On Tuesday, August 27, 2019, at 4:39 PM, Matt Mahoney wrote:
> It says "ouch" and it modifies its behavior to avoid negative stimuli. Too
> much torture will kill it.

This corny gimmick chatbot is so Mentifexian. You should convert it to
JavaScript and get it integrated over there with a button we can all click.

On Tuesday, August 27, 2019, at 4:39 PM, Matt Mahoney wrote:
> Oh yeah, it's vibrations. That's it.

Many things are made of vibrations... at many levels. Molecular, subatomic,
electromagnetic, quantum, acoustic, I mean seriously what is actually not
vibrating?

John