From: Steve Richfield <steve.richfi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 02 October 2019 02:35
To: AGI <agi@agi.topicbox.com>
Subject: Re: [agi] The Job market.

This thread is an existence proof that people working on AGI have NO clue how
much damage their creations would do in the hands of the power elite. If AI has
made things THIS bad, then the damage that AGI would do is unimaginable - but
that never even entered the conversation.

Forgive them, for they no not what they do? Hell no. You guys recklessly
threaten the world's population without even looking where this is going.

The Terminator sequel considered the ethics of killing people like those on
this forum - and decided it was OK.

How does this not fully meet the definition of insanity - of being a danger to
yourselves and others?

Steve
On Mon, Sep 30, 2019, 5:42 PM <keghnf...@gmail.com<mailto:keghnf...@gmail.com>>