Everything, affects everything. Energy/matter in my room and your room may
switch places, it may become very warm and cause floppy weather. A photon will
bounce off a hundred mirrors and go from the north pole to the south pole,
along the way it was helped. Certain matter encodings collect/burn energy much
more better and will therefore cause most of their own behavior from the inside
out, not outside in. The bigger these evolved systems from random hot chaos
are, the more they resist change from the outside. Whats expected inside stays
so, at equilibrium, and resist random new change. So my eyelid blink because
mostly because of my own system, and the energy is bouncing off axons like
mirrors and hits my eyeball. It ends up getting me more fuel than otherwise a
death from vision loss.