I'll need your address keghn

Super DNA data song from heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFfVAuIflC0
Those angels have large brains, large data context my friend.

"The brain doesnt use ANY 1 MEASUREMENT for ANYTHING IT DOES!  the brain uses
any measurement it WANTS."
True. Cat/kitten/yarn activate 'cat' node. But can I look for only slightly
related words? Species? Energy? Yes. I can also require myself to see 100 cat
related words or I won't be happy with the collection. Or I can get the same
goal by a different way. I can work with mm, cm, feet, they are all same thing
though, w2v tools webbed together as choices. A measurement is an acceptable
recognition and entailment. The brain just generyates data from old data,
evolution of data. Measurements are dimensional spaces primed, under your
rules. Ypur brain uses translation transformation & entailment, which are
nearly the same thing. So you can make any rule you want, to get your goal and
sub goals. Your rules will create your primed activation space. I can tell you
for temporarily that cat=frog and boat=eye.