Its good youve got an experiment  there,  you need more.   If you want to make
a brain or even just an ordinary computer, there is experiments to do.  When it
comes to consciousness im not very interested because I think the robot without
the consciousness is the precursor to it,   but besides...   if its got a
consciousness its a huge moral issue ur not thinking about!!!    Its bad enough
we are here let alone something else that could suffer even more than we have
to to exist as a sentient consciousness.