> So Stefan you are making it try randomly/evolutionarly to output what you
>want it to by concating strings, searching for chars, reversing strings ...all
>sorts of stuff... so it can do text2code?

Yes, exactly. In simple cases (few functions), it can simply try all the
combinations. It's unfortunate I hadn't gotten that part done in time for the
video. Did several attempts but realized it takes a bit more time.

> oh thank god for that, i thought you deleted cause i ruined it. :(

LOL, no, not at all. Live streams are a  bit weird on YouTube, I think they
only appear if you select "Live" from the drop down box or something. Still
frguring this out.