AGI, like us, is General, but can be seen failing in domains it doesn't
specialize in. The global agent ex. Miami, or Canada, is a swarm of neurons
(humans) and is 'General' as well. So are some specialized but still general
cells... But (especially as a whole system, globally) we are becoming more
General, able to download wisdom and hunt, make our beds and get fresh food
easily, program, and are learning about diverse topics. When you learn big
diverse data, you become more 'all knowing' / 'all-flexible' because for every
pattern you learn you can solve 10 questions and eat the 10 answers, now able
to answer 100, but slightly as well. So the more diverse data context you have
the exponentially more you can answer/know if need it on the fly. This is why
evolution is so fast these days, we have lots of diverse data, cell phones are
the key profiter. The word General is there for a reason, we can do more, we
can answer hard questions, - if we learnt enough diverse data patterns context
and hence are really smart. There is only so many patterns/facets to learn,
then you know them all approx. Yes you can know all the universe using very
little data, because of patterns. Lastly, yes there is an ultimate final form
evolution will approx. settle to after sorting particles around, and it will
not become a frozen utopia either; there will always be Brownwinian motion in
the end. Earth will become the best survivor against damage, a Generative Model
that repairs anything out of place/order as fast as it can, using pattern-like
organ fleets of nanobot modules that make up the sphere. It will have the
just-right set of organs, some specialized, some more general, and through
these set of organs, it is most stable and best at regenerating itself back
from death. Btw all change is death and life, particles move/sort and we
change/evolve.