WHAT....

As I type into Google "Britney..." it gives me ex. Britney spears had, Britney
spears was, Britney Hiliary.......then if I click Britney Hilary - most my
selection changes on retyping "Britney..." to Britney Hilary caught, Britney
Hilary needs....etc.

But what if I want the most common searches and not searches related to what I
searched? And what if I don't want the predicted search to be related to my
typed words and want a rarer but more common search (rarer only because it goes
like "why is my farm pigs at a lawyer office in the game WoW" instead of the
more likely weighted "why is my farm pigs eating grass in the backyard of my
farm"?