That's spot on JB, a 3D physics engine would help predict movies. But we must
work with larger "objects" where can, not atoms. Still works! All the physics
sim would lack is the fact that the cat, seeing the mouse, is likely going TO
jump on it, before actually springing off the floor. So you need a text
predictor still I think. Text can also, well, vision for this type, predict the
cat's landing, I think. So no need a real sim? Vision can predict at all
levels, modeling the light only! Knowing what comes next in a movie is key,
having a rulebase memory prior, and therefore i think a actual physics sim is
unneeded and too precise? Look at human brains, no sim, yet can 3D sim! And use
it in the real world as your plan of action.