Insects could isomorphically compress into much smaller models.

Let's say there's an AGI Demoscene. Anyone ever do Demoscene? 64K AGI I would
say allocate 2-4K to consciousnesses synthesis. Assuming an advanced quantum
computer system not like the model T's they're pioneering now. Though I just
read about someone entangling 15 trillion atoms technology is moving.. Though
even a protoAGI classical mathematical model in code you could say that's 64K
of pure intelligence but really some of it would be consciousness... and
memory. Is memory intelligence? It's a part of it.